Wednesday, April 06, 2005

hentai 0 n e: go blog bitch

what is this hostility? I thought we were friends! since 2nd grade, we have been close... same classes.. same schools.. rivals in spelling.. and now he is in berkeley.. i am in davis.. does this mean he can call me a bitch? i am not going to take this! hahah jpjp henry rawks, means lot to me.. u all do, all my buddies.. goddang who would i be without you guys. i think i coulda been some closed off ultra shy dude that never saw daylight! im still a shy person, but hey, big difference. so yah its not just that, so many good times, good memories, u PMS guys made me laugh the hardest so fackin funny!

last weekend i got to go bowlin with andy alex and henry! it was good to be out, just tossing rocks at the floor. lol for the first few frames, i was liek why is the floor so sticky?? and i kept tripping and throwin it all weird. then on like the 5th frame, i heard them all laugh and i turned around and saw my bowling shoes still sitting there, not being worn. foolishness... yea it was fun, sometimes i wish i went to a school with at least one of the PMS guys, but whatever. Its great when we chill.

last last weekend I got to play bball with andrew perry and gary! hey thats like the other half haha it was good seeing them. shooting hoops, laughing at andrews impressions and shit haha crazy! i realized something, a good portion of my family says i got fatter. and i think andrew and andy said that too. haha i guess its true, college does make u fatter. i think i gained my 15 :P

arite time to sleep

zzZZzzZZZZzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

comment comment comment! :D you guys are so cute! except henry sucks :P