Tuesday, November 19, 2002

its been about a month and some weeks since i posted..... well what happened is that i am still very lazy and im not being productive at all.. juss barely satisfactory work at school... i think the computer messes me up. when i turn it on, i stay on for hours on end and then i realize i have hella homework.

I played in the musical "My Fair Lady" pit orchestra so I can show off on my transcript that i am an aspiring violinist. Despite the hours and hours I put into it, IT turned out to be pretty fun. I got to see the show about 6-8 times, and each time got better cus i understood more and more. The music was great (thanks to me) and the acting was even better. they act like hella good, like they are really those ppl in the story it was great. well it showed from thurs to sunday, with 300, 1000, 700, and 500 people respectively.

and now for a cam pic:

thank you

lets see:
damn mr. yuan - he just agitates me, cus hes weird and i dont noe why we are learning what we are learning
damn U.S. Term Paper - I hate writing lengthy research papers, if I were only in AP US, i prefer studying like a mofokr than writing lengthy term paper, cus studying promotes knowledge. Lengthy term paper only promotes procrastination.
damn trig - I procrastinate too much
damn ms. pang - well, you noe.

from now on i will finish my hw at home, focus on my term paper, practice violin more than my current 30 minutes a week plan, and... improve my vocabulary i guess. oh yea and find time to chill at friends house rather than sit in front of computer.

peace. i think i will start posting now

No comments: