But we ran into so many roadblocks along the way. I'm just gonna list them so that we can look back one day and laugh.
1. Saturday, we decide to go to the DMV and the closest one that was open on a Saturday was at the mall. We go there, and find out that it doesn't do the written tests. Fail.
2. Monday we decide to go to the DMV and the GPS got SE Powell St. and E Powell St. mixed up. Let's just say I drove from 120Ave to 22nd Ave (what the.. where's the DMV? STUPID GPS) and then finally 22nd Ave to 242nd Ave. Fail.
3. When we get there, the form says he needs parent or guardian signature. I don't qualify as guardian. Fail.
4. But I got to take the test! and I passed, woohoo! I am now an Oregonian. Pass!
5. Rafael finally gets to take the test the next day and guess what? Fail. :)
Either I start living an active lifestyle or.. I never get another license again.. hmmm...