Monday, December 21, 2009

1st Snowboarding of 09-10 season

That was the most fun (and exhausting) snowboarding day I've had!  It was a really nice warm day, and the snow was decent at Sierra@Tahoe.  We got in on a BOGOFree deal that Brian and P(thanks guys) had, so it was cheap too.  I actually didn't share the enthusiasm and anticipation that others have expressed about snowboarding this year, but this trip has changed it.  I finally understand how to not fall lol.  No bruises this time.  Now I wanna go again!  My next goal is to be able to carve down Blue hills without falling.




The Non-Pro Group

I like Sierra for my skill level.  I like it most cus the lodge is close to the parking lot, no gondolas required.

Tid Bits:
  1. Drove for more hours than I slept.  (not a good idea)
  2. Bobby was sick & slept only 2.5 hours before the trip.. crazy guy. 
  3. Saw two guys cram their snowboards into a MINI.  yea, it's possible.  

1 comment:

Cora L. said...

TWO SNOWBOARDS IN A MINI!!! PICTURES OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!!


DUDE LETS GO BOARDING, KEVIN IS DOWN ON MONDAYS - ARE YOU FREE?