Tuesday, July 30, 2002

hello foopoo,
I wake up today and i look like wolverine! both sides up!
lets see what happen during my superb summer!
<>RECAP
1. got driving permit to permit me to drive
2. take SAT class to improve my SAT skill
3. take ADV. algebra class because CS killed my brain thinking skills and i have to retrain my math skills because i got a C in math.
4. Not update my blog
5. Had 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 cousins over click click2
6. Stop playing CS because it killed my brain and made me a agitated stupid kid because i cant kill anyone nemore.
7. Went to outings for BBQ good food and tanned skin but then turned into sun burn and i peeled like gold member.
8. went to great american and road water rapid ride 7 times in a row and scared the people that were in line because we were 100 percent drenched and they say," i dont wanna get THAT wet".
9. got weights and work out to regain muscles that withered during CS days.

No comments: