It was pretty fun overall, I really like driving long distances. It's pretty peaceful and kinda liberating. All you need is your favorite music, and its a go! I definitely want to do a cross country roadtrip some day.
1. Live 105 - Best station in the Bay, started off with IINTERGALACTIC PLANETARYY
2. Beatles Love Album - road trip singalong, i need to see the Cirque du Soleil Love show
3. Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious
4. Never have I ever played Never Have I Ever on the phone, until now. thanks Meg! that was a good hour killed.
5. Across the Universe Soundtrack - More singalongs :)
6. The Hush Sound - So Sudden, Like Vines, Goodbye Blues - great roadtrip albums!
7. Tiesto Kaleidoscope
8. Daft Punk - Alive 2007 - RoooBooot
-Virginia's Veronas, nomnomnom
-Beef Jerky Original (peppered is so much better, or Jamaica Me Crazy!)
-Japanese snack mix, nomnom
-V8 Fusion, water, Mt. Dew
By The Numbers:
Minis Spotted: 2 :)
Cops Spotted: 4
Mini to Cop Ratio: 0.5 :(
Max Speed: 95 mph
Avg Speed: 63.8 mph
Miles, Davis to Eugene: 466 Miles
Gas used: ~14.0265 gallons
Fuel Economy: 33.22 mpg (supposed to be 32 Highway, pretty close)
Rest Stops: 1
Caffeine drinks: 1 (mountain dew)
Highlights: + Taking a 3 hour pit stop in Davis and having a bomb ass burrito at Davis Taqueria with Franky.
+ Playing Never Have I Ever on the phone with a drunk friend haha, it sure helped me fight the deadly burrito food coma.
+ That IS300 (Brian?) after the Oregon Border. He creeps up behind me really fast and passes me, and I got this sudden urge to keep up with him. Right then, it was the mountain twisties and man it was fun. Put a smile on my face!
+ Making it to Eugene from Davis on 1 tank of gas! I swear it was on the brink of empty. When I reached the gas station, it said estimated 1 mile left O_O.
+ Getting to David's apartment at 2:30AM at the tail end of a college drinkfest, and staying up playing video games until 5 o clock! (DIY, Video Games, blog post coming soon)