Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sunnyvale and Warriors

Today, I went down to the NOVA center in Sunnyvale to try to enroll in this Project Management certification program that my cousin told me about.  Apparently, his buddy got laid off not so long ago and went to NOVA for this project management training program which is totally government subsidized. It'll be sweet to get certified for zero money, because I checked out SF State's similar program and it was like 500 bucks a course.  It's usually night and online courses, so during the day he just sits home and plays online poker and makes enough for his $1200 rent!  He also gets to collect unemployment insurance at the same time!  Anyways I'm trying to see if I can enroll in this program too, so I can get a leg up on my management qualifications while I have the free time.   So far it doesn't seem very fruitful, because the place just seems like some job search help center.  Cousin told me it's because they need people to sign up for the job search service to increase their funding for that center.  So they make people jump through hoops to get to the good stuff.  I'll probably go through the process for a week or two and see if it's legit.

Warriors!
I just came back from a Warriors game and they demolished the Timberwolves.  But, I knew they had to win for sure since the wolves suck ballz.  So, I dropped Azubuike from my fantasy league because he wasn't getting consistent minutes like two days ago.  and today, he decides to score 31 points!  Every single shot he made was like a dagger to my heart.  I was so conflicted sitting next to Henry in his Azubuike jersey! I didn't have the heart to tell him I dropped his main man during the 1st quarter.  But I eventually had to tell him, because I had to unload my guilty conscience haha. 

4 comments:

Cora L. said...

HAHAHAHAHAAH was Henry devastated?? Can I do the NOVA center PM program too?? Or is it just for your science-type people

Chun Lick said...

ahh i dono, i haven't found out much info on it yet. But it seems like it's only for people eligible for unemployment insurance.

Tiana said...

haha YES i am mentioned in CHAD's blog. is it just because you know i read it?? :P

Chun Lick said...

Lol Tiana, this is the wrong post! and no, it's not cus I found out you read it! You're albert bear costume was definitely blogworthy