This is how our family is structured:
Ages 21-23: David, Dillon, Me
Ages 14-16: Wilton, Kenneth, and Daniel
Age 10: Celina the only girl (Dude, my little 10 year old cousin Celina was quick-scoping in Counter-strike and got the most sniping kills USING A TOUCHPAD. savage. )
You can see how rowdy it can get with so many guys. It's never a dull moment. And we pretty much got to feast on my Dad's cooking every single day. RIBS godamn. that almost made me tear up they were so good.
This year's X-mas Loot:
1. Haha this was the most awesome gift wrapping I ever got. A Mario question mark box that Dillon told me to punch to get the gift inside.
2. Failblog book for the toilet, and a TMNT shirt! sweeeeet
3. Tempur-pedic slippers! So warm and cushy
5. Heated Mattress Pad (woohooo)
6. And of course.. HELLA cookies
What about NYE you ask?
- Turned on TV at 11:46.
- Countdown with the Seacrest and Dick Clark.
- Eat Cheesecake.
- Play 2 hours of Counterstrike.